Minor kids and No Estate Plan

Did you know that if you predecease your minor child(ren) without an adequate Estate Plan that avoids Probate, a court-administered process called a Guardianship will be needed for assets that are to be distributed to a minor child(ren) depending on the value.  An Estate Plan can help you avoid the court-administered Probate and Guardianship processes.  Not only can YOU choose what, when and how your children will receive the assets you want them to receive, but you can also designate who you want to serve as Successor Trustee to administer such assets for them.  You can also and you can also express your preferences for the person you would like the Court to name as guardian of their person.

Add Comment

800 SE 4th Avenue, Suite 806
Hallandale, Florida 33009

Serving Greater Miami and South Broward including: Aventura, North Miami Beach, Hallandale Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Miami Beach, North Miami, Miami Shores, Miami Lakes, Doral, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Pembroke Pines and Hollywood.

Phone: 786-262-5105

Translate »