FAMILY LAW AGREEMENTS
Frequently, issues of family law can be difficult to resolve and be emotionally challenging, as issues often revolve around sensitive issues, such as finances and timeshare with children. Although it is not always possible to resolve a family law issue amicably before mediation, or even imediation, in cases where a negotiated solution is achieved, the need for a determination imposed by the court is eliminated.
The Isabel Betancourt-Levey Law Firm will provide you with family law representation with knowledge and experience in drafting or revising your negotiated agreement while ensuring that your rights are protected:
- Divorce, including the Spousal Conciliation Agreement for the division of assets and liabilities agreed upon or proposed, and the Parenting Plan for minor children
- Divorce for publication in cases where the spouse’s whereabouts are unknown
- Paternity Action and Parenting Plan for the rights and responsibilities agreed or proposed with respect to your minor children, including timeshare and child support
- Write or revise your prenuptial agreement for the protection of certain assets
- Draft or Revision of your Post nuptial Agreement for the separation of certain assets
- Adoptions intrafamiliares for the adoption of stepchildren, grandchildren or other relatives
- Legal name change
To confidentially discuss the status of your family law and receive legal assistance to find the solutions you need from a compassionate and informed lawyer, call the legal office of attorney Isabel Betancourt-Levey for a free initial consultation at 786.262.5105, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the ‘Contact our company’ section on the right.